top of page

We keep your US LLC in 100% Compliant! IRS Tax Filing by an Elite CPA Firm

We take care of all the tax reports so you save stress and avoid $25,000+ in IRS penalties. Our experienced CPAs prepare and file all your tax filings including: IRS Form 5472, 1065, 1120, 1040NR, Single Member LLC, Multi Member LLC & Corporation. 

Total Compliance.gif

Next filing deadline:
June 15, 2024*
Don't miss the deadline
$0 penalty guarantee!

Worry about IRS penalties? Don't!

"Our team of tax experts will make sure that your filing is done on time, accurately and in compliance with the U.S. tax code, and we guarantee, that you will not be subject to any penalties."

Arik Rozen, CPA

*Our Average processing time as of today is 5 business days. Please make sure to place your order in due time (consider our processing time) to meet your filing deadline

Select package

TAX-USA CPA Firm (Brooklyn, NY)


Since October 2004 (20 years of filing tax returns!), we have helped
over 60,000 non-U.S.-residents

Widget Didn’t Load
Check your internet and refresh this page.
If that doesn’t work, contact us.

1. Tax Report (IRS Filing)

Here you can file your U.S. Tax Report (IRS FIling) for:

  • Single Member LLC

  • Multi Member LLC

  • C. Corporation

2. Beneficial Owneship Information Report (FinCen Filing)

And the new Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting (FinCEN):

IMPORTANT NOTICE - As of January 01, 2024
*New Filing Requirement by The U.S. Government*

"Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting"

Make sure you file on time to avoid $10,000 penalty

Don't Settle for Less - Expert Tax Filing for Non-Resident Owned LLCs

We take you and your non-resident business seriously. That's why every tax filing submitted through our platform is meticulously prepared by a seasoned CPA (Certified Public Accountant).  Our experienced professionals have a deep understanding of the complexities of non-resident business tax regulations.  This ensures your filing is 100% accurate, maximizes your tax optimization, and minimizes the risk of costly errors or penalties. Don't settle for anything less than the peace of mind that comes with expert tax preparation.
Man in Sweater

Jason Tilly
Head of Customer Service

world-class CPAs.png

Get Instant Confirmation for your Filing from the IRS and Fincen. Have 100% Peace of Mind!

_IRS Submission Status Confirmation (1).png
BOI Submission Status Confirmation (11).png
select package

One Place to File Your Annual Tax Forms and Keep your Company in Compliance.​

  • Trusted by +200,000 from 188 countries 

  • We support form 547211201065 & 1040NR

  • Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting

  • File before April 15 to avoid penalties

  • File with a U.S. licensed  CPA specializes in Non U.S. Residents Taxation

Who are we?

TAXUSA, Trusted by 200,000+ founders, business owners and tax payers with 4.8 / 5.0 rating on Trustpilot, is a licensed U.S. tax and accounting firm, established in 2004 with over 18 years of experience with non U.S. Residents and tax free LLCs. 

We are authorised e-file providers:

We are approved by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) as Authorised E-file Provider Verify us on the IRS website>, and our CPAs are licensed and governed by the BOARD OF ACCOUNTANCY. 

Why non U.S. residents love us?

Because we make it easier, safer and much faster than ever to start your business in the United States by removing lengthy paperwork, legal complexity, and numerous fees. We handle company formation, business bank accounts, taxes, accounting, compliance, and more.

Single member LLC

Single member LLC is an LLC owned by only one owner (member). Such an LLC must file form 1120 with form 5472 to report the foreign ownership of the U.S. company and the transactions between the company and the owner and related parties. The deadline for filing the forms is April 15 for the previous tax year. 

Who Must File form 5472:

Generally, a reporting corporation must file Form 5472 if it had a reportable transaction with a foreign or domestic related party.


The requirements for foreign-owned U.S. Corporations to file Form 5472 and Form 1120 have been around for some time, however, the IRS released TD 9796 and added new regulations to Section 1.6038A-1 of the Code of Federal Regulations. These new changes went into effect on January 1st, 2017 and now also affect all foreign-owned Single-Member LLCs that are Disregarded Entities.

Starting in 2017, all foreign-owned Single-Member LLCs that are Disregarded Entities are now treated as Corporations for federal reporting requirements (submitting information) to the IRS. This doesn’t mean the LLC is paying tax like a Corporation, but rather, it’s simply reporting information like a Corporation.


A Single-Member LLC is automatically considered a Disregarded Entity by the IRS unless the LLC has made a special election to be taxed as a Corporation. The word “disregarded” simply means the IRS “ignores” the LLC for federal tax purposes and taxes the LLC the same way the owner is taxed.


The following types of LLCs have to file Form 5472 and Form 1120 every year:

  • a Single-Member LLC that is Disregarded and owned by a non-US resident or foreign company

  • a Single-Member LLC that is Foreign-owned and taxed as a Corporation

  • a Multi-Member LLC that is taxed as a Corporation and has at least 1 Foreign owner that owns 25% or more of the LLC


Multi member LLC

Multi member LLC is an LLC owned by 2 or more owners (members). Such an LLC must file form 1065 with form K1 for each member  to report the foreign ownership of the U.S. company and the transactions between the company and the owner and related parties. The deadline for filing the forms is March 15 for the previous tax year. 

Domestic Partnerships

Except as provided below, every domestic partnership must file Form 1065, unless it neither receives income nor incurs any expenditures treated as deductions or credits for federal income tax purposes.




To be certified as a qualified opportunity fund (QOF), the partnership must file Form 1065 and attach Form 8996, Qualified Opportunity Fund, even if the partnership had no income or expenses to report. See Schedule B, question 25, and the Instructions for Form 8996.



Entities formed as LLCs that are classified as partnerships for federal income tax purposes have the same filing requirements as domestic partnerships.

A religious or apostolic organization exempt from income tax under section 501(d) must file Form 1065 to report its taxable income, which must be allocated to its members as a dividend, whether distributed or not. Such an organization must figure its taxable income on an attached statement to Form 1065 in the same manner as a corporation. The organization may use Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, for this purpose. Enter the organization's taxable income, if any, on line 6a of Schedule K and each member's distributive share in box 6a of Schedule K-1. Net operating losses aren't deductible by the members but may be carried back or forward by the organization under the rules of section 172. The religious or apostolic organization must also make its annual information return available for public inspection. For this purpose, “annual information return” includes an exact copy of Form 1065 and all accompanying schedules and attached statements, except Schedules K-1. For more details, see Regulations section 301.6104(d)-1.

A qualifying syndicate, pool, joint venture, or similar organization may elect under section 761(a) not to be treated as a partnership for federal income tax purposes and will not be required to file Form 1065 except for the year of election. For details, see section 761(a) and Regulations section 1.761-2.

Real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs) must file Form 1066, U.S. Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit (REMIC) Income Tax Return.

Certain publicly traded partnerships (PTPs) treated as corporations under section 7704 must file Form 1120.

Foreign Partnerships


Generally, a foreign partnership that has gross income effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business within the United States (ECI) or has gross income derived from sources in the United States (U.S. source income) must file Form 1065, even if its principal place of business is outside the United States or all its members are foreign persons. A foreign partnership required to file a return must generally report all of its foreign and U.S. partnership items.

A foreign partnership with U.S. source income isn't required to file Form 1065 if it qualifies for either of the following two exceptions.

Exception for foreign partnerships with U.S. partners.


A return isn't required if:

  • The partnership had no effectively connected income (ECI) during its tax year;

  • The partnership had U.S. source income of $20,000 or less during its tax year;

  • Less than 1% of any partnership item of income, gain, loss, deduction, or credit was allocable in the aggregate to direct U.S. partners at any time during its tax year; and

  • The partnership isn't a withholding foreign partnership as defined in Regulations section 1.1441-5(c)(2)(i).


Exception for foreign partnerships with no U.S. partners.


A return isn't required if:

  • The partnership had no ECI during its tax year,

  • The partnership had no U.S. partners at any time during its tax year,

  • All required Forms 1042 and 1042-S were filed by the partnership or another withholding agent as required by Regulations section 1.1461-1(b) and (c),

  • The tax liability of each partner for amounts reportable under Regulations section 1.1461-1(b) and (c) has been fully satisfied by the withholding of tax at the source, and

  • The partnership isn't a withholding foreign partnership as defined in Regulations section 1.1441-5(c)(2)(i).


A foreign partnership filing Form 1065 solely to make an election (such as an election to amortize organization expenses) need only provide its name, address, and employer identification number (EIN) on page 1 of the form and attach a statement citing “Regulations section 1.6031(a)-1(b)(5)” and identifying the election being made. A foreign partnership filing Form 1065 solely to make an election must obtain an EIN if it doesn't already have one.



If you have received penalty removal notice from the IRS, we can help!

We expect to perform the following services:

  • Prepare form 2848 Power of Attorney and have you sign

  • Discuss your tax penalty with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

  • Prepare a detailed response to the IRS asking for Penalty removal for a cause

  • Perform a limited amount of bookkeeping and analysis necessary for preparation of the IRS reply.

  • Correspond with the IRS’s collection department, service center and appeal unit.

Our work in connection with the above tasks does not include procedures to discover defalcations or other irregularities or to perform any legal work or represent you in any litigation.


We will use our judgment in resolving questions where the tax law is unclear, or where there may be conflicts between the taxing authorities’ interpretations of the law and other supportable positions. Unless you instruct us otherwise we will apply the “realistic possibility of success” standard to resolve such issues in your favor where possible.


The law includes penalties that may be imposed when taxpayers understate their tax liability. If you would like information about those penalties, please call this office.

Management is responsible for proper recording of transactions in the accounts, safeguarding of assets, and substantial accuracy of the financial records. Because you have final responsibility for the returns, you should review them carefully before you sign and file them, and send tax reporting information to the shareholders.



Which Penalties can be removed?

A penalty of $25,000 will be assessed on any reporting corporation that fails to file Form 5472 when due and in the manner prescribed. The penalty also applies for failure to maintain records as required by Regulations section 1.6038A-3.

Each member of a group of corporations filing a consolidated information return is a separate reporting corporation subject to a separate $25,000 penalty and each member is jointly and severally liable.

If the failure continues for more than 90 days after notification by the IRS, an additional penalty of $25,000 will apply. This penalty applies with respect to each related party for which a failure occurs for each 30-day period (or part of a 30-day period) during which the failure continues after the 90-day period ends.

Do you qualify for penalty removal?

Almost anyone can apply.

The IRS has a special program in place to request relief for penalties. This program is open for anyone who can show a "Reasonable Cause" (a good excuse why you didn't file on time) or it is your first time - not filing on time.

Start here >>>

bottom of page