top of page

If you have a Multi-Member LLC (2 owners or more) and all owners are non-US-residents, you need to file Form 1065 with shceuldes A-K and Form K1 for each owner.


Fee: $699 (for 2 owners)

Additional owners $99 each 


Domestic Partnerships

Except as provided below, every domestic partnership must file Form 1065, unless it neither receives income nor incurs any expenditures treated as deductions or credits for federal income tax purposes.


To be certified as a qualified opportunity fund (QOF), the partnership must file Form 1065 and attach Form 8996, Qualified Opportunity Fund, even if the partnership had no income or expenses to report. See Schedule B, question 25, and the Instructions for Form 8996.


Entities formed as LLCs that are classified as partnerships for federal income tax purposes have the same filing requirements as domestic partnerships.


A religious or apostolic organization exempt from income tax under section 501(d) must file Form 1065 to report its taxable income, which must be allocated to its members as a dividend, whether distributed or not. Such an organization must figure its taxable income on an attached statement to Form 1065 in the same manner as a corporation. The organization may use Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, for this purpose. Enter the organization's taxable income, if any, on line 6a of Schedule K and each member's distributive share in box 6a of Schedule K-1. Net operating losses aren't deductible by the members but may be carried back or forward by the organization under the rules of section 172. The religious or apostolic organization must also make its annual information return available for public inspection. For this purpose, “annual information return” includes an exact copy of Form 1065 and all accompanying schedules and attached statements, except Schedules K-1. For more details, see Regulations section 301.6104(d)-1.

A qualifying syndicate, pool, joint venture, or similar organization may elect under section 761(a) not to be treated as a partnership for federal income tax purposes and will not be required to file Form 1065 except for the year of election. For details, see section 761(a) and Regulations section 1.761-2.

Real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs) must file Form 1066, U.S. Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit (REMIC) Income Tax Return.

Certain publicly traded partnerships (PTPs) treated as corporations under section 7704 must file Form 1120.

Foreign Partnerships

Generally, a foreign partnership that has gross income effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business within the United States (ECI) or has gross income derived from sources in the United States (U.S. source income) must file Form 1065, even if its principal place of business is outside the United States or all its members are foreign persons. A foreign partnership required to file a return must generally report all of its foreign and U.S. partnership items.

A foreign partnership with U.S. source income isn't required to file Form 1065 if it qualifies for either of the following two exceptions.

Exception for foreign partnerships with U.S. partners.


A return isn't required if:

  • The partnership had no effectively connected income (ECI) during its tax year;

  • The partnership had U.S. source income of $20,000 or less during its tax year;

  • Less than 1% of any partnership item of income, gain, loss, deduction, or credit was allocable in the aggregate to direct U.S. partners at any time during its tax year; and

  • The partnership isn't a withholding foreign partnership as defined in Regulations section 1.1441-5(c)(2)(i).


Exception for foreign partnerships with no U.S. partners.


A return isn't required if:

  • The partnership had no ECI during its tax year,

  • The partnership had no U.S. partners at any time during its tax year,

  • All required Forms 1042 and 1042-S were filed by the partnership or another withholding agent as required by Regulations section 1.1461-1(b) and (c),

  • The tax liability of each partner for amounts reportable under Regulations section 1.1461-1(b) and (c) has been fully satisfied by the withholding of tax at the source, and

  • The partnership isn't a withholding foreign partnership as defined in Regulations section 1.1441-5(c)(2)(i).


A foreign partnership filing Form 1065 solely to make an election (such as an election to amortize organization expenses) need only provide its name, address, and employer identification number (EIN) on page 1 of the form and attach a statement citing “Regulations section 1.6031(a)-1(b)(5)” and identifying the election being made. A foreign partnership filing Form 1065 solely to make an election must obtain an EIN if it doesn't already have one.


  • After you checkout, we will send you 2 emails:

    1. Order confirmation- we ask you to review all the order data and confirm it

    2. Request for all the information we need, including: owners information, financials (if needed) and more. 

    At that point you can change any item on your order


What our customers say?
4.8 / 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hiding a Smile
check icon.png

"Soon after I have opened my LLC, I started getting orders for my design services from US customers, in 6 months I have tripled my income! "
Dragan  Visopitch, Serbia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lasting Smile
check icon.png

"We wanted to expand our e-commerce shop to the U.S. and with the tax free LLC, we were up and running in no time! Sales are up 150%. Best move we've ever done." 

Nathan Shine, Peru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Confident Businesswoman
check icon.png

"We have opened a tax free LLC for our Content Writing business and instantly started getting orders from the U.S., we have doubled our sales since then!"
Jody Porter, U.K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Brainstorming Session
check icon.png

"When our dating app was ready for expansion, we signed up for the tax free LLC with Tax Usa and in less than 2 weeks we started getting U.S. users and installs."
Oren Cohen, Israel ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Relaxed Businessman
check icon.png

"I have opened a tax free LLC last year for my Amazon seller's account and since then selling at 30,000 USD per month, all tax free!"
Nico Gardiani, Italy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

check icon.png

"Tax free LLC is the best solution for non US residents like us. We have used it to grow our IT company from India into the U.S. and already have 200 U.S. customers"
Sachin Patel, India ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Open Sign
check icon.png

"I highly recommend TaxUsa and the tax free LLC for any non U.S. resident. It's easy to set up and you instantly start seeing U.S. income. Tax free. It's great."
Eduardo Santiago, Chile ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bottom of page